RpTreeMaker is a free add-on for SketchUp to create custom Tree Components.
The latest versions runs with SketchUp 2015 as well as earlier versions.
- Create custom, fractal trees for your models
- Share tree design on the 3D warehouse.
- Trees will render as full, fractal trees in IRender nXt
RpTreeMaker generates fractal trees based on parameters - tree type, number of trunks, number of roots, age, bending parameters, etc. - and the creates a tree image and places the tree as a 2D, always-face-camera, component into SketchUp.
For more information see: RpTreeMaker Free
For IRender nXt users, the RpTreeMaker tree will automatically re-render as a full, fractal, 3D tree.
The 2D Trees will work properly with SketchUp, including shadows, and most other rendering packages.
What others have to say
- Al that is fantastic! Amazing. Thanks. I've just got out of bed, it is snowing outside, so a good day to stay in and draw trees." - lineal
- Hey Al, this is just great!! Thanks heaps! I can see an explosion of vegetation in SU models! - Stu
- Simply amazing Al! Thanks for this, - Chris
- Thanks Al, very useful. And continue your great work at Renderplus. - Burkhard