This extension is a simplified version of LSS Arch and it allows to draw and edit only basic building elements, such as walls, columns, slabs etc. Note that full version of LSS Arch allows to attach labels, make lists, model advanced geometry like terrain meshes etc.
Learn more about full version here:
Extension allows to draw:
- slope objects (for example roofs)
- thick face objects
It is possible to rebuild manually edited (with native SketchUp tools) objects and to change parameters of selected objects, which were previously created using LSS Arch Lite extension tools.
Enable LSS Arch Lite Toolbar
- open 'Toolbars' dialog by choosing SketchUp Main Menu>>View>>Toolbars...
- find 'LSS Arch Lite' toolbar within the list of toolbars
- check corresponding checkbox to enable 'LSS Arch Lite' toolbar
- (optional) right-click anywhere at SketchUp's toolbar area and enable 'LSS Arch Lite' toolbar using pop-up menu
Adjust Basic Settings
First of all it is recommended to adjust user interface settings of LSS Arch Lite extension according to screen resolution and personal preferences
- choose LSS Arch Lite dialogs' size: standard or small
- set grips magnify factor, which is appropriate for your screen resolution
- set rotation adjustment point offset (the same logic here as for grips size)
Common Tool Operation
- open tool dialog by clicking appropriate speed-button of LSS Arch Lite toolbar or by choosing apropriate tool name from Main Menu>>Plugins>>LSS Arch Lite
- (optional) adjust 'arch' object's settings: geometry, materials, identification etc
- click topmost command button of the dialog to start 'arch' object creation in an active model
- click at starting point to begin drawing of object's contour
- move cursor and click to add new vertices to a contour or enter offset value from keyboard using value control box (VCB)
- double-click at ending point or single-click at ending point and press <End> key to finish drawing of a contour
- (optional) finish drawing of a contour at starting point