Animate your SketchUp model by adding movement to any object. Keyframe Animation will move objects along a straight line, rotate them about any axis, or even change their size. You can move the camera too. Best of all, the animation you create can be exported to a movie, directly from SketchUp.
- Translations: Interpolate translations between key frame positions.
- Rotations: Interpolate rotations about any axis, for any angle between 0 and 180 degrees.
- Scaling: Interpolate changes in the size, for any positive scale factor. The scaling can be uniform, or there can be different scale factors for each axis.
- Nested Animated Objects: Any group or component can be animated. If it is contained inside another group or component, it is translated/rotated relative to its parent. If the parent also moves, the combination of translations/rotations results in more complex types of motion.
- Camera Animation: The camera can also be animated using the native camera interpolation that is built into SketchUp.
- Transition Time: You can precisely control the amount of time it takes to transition from one key frame to another.
- Delay Time: You can pause the animation, for a precise amount of time, after the transition to any key frame is complete.
- Animate Layer Visibility: You can make objects appear and disappear by putting them on layers and adjusting the layer visibility property for the scenes.
- Reorder Key Frames: It is easy to change the order of key frames, or put them in reverse order, or any other permutation. You can also insert or delete key frames anywhere in the sequence.
- Export a Movie: There is a powerful feature that will generate all the intermediate scenes that are in between the key frames. These tweens, as they are called, can be exported to a movie, directly from SketchUp.
You can activate a 10-day free trial to check out Keyframe Animation. If you like what you see, you may Purchase a user license via PayPal to permanently activate Keyframe Animation.