We Believe IRender nXt will Improve Your Client Presentations
IRender nXt is the only SketchUp renderer you’ll ever need. Our powerful extension creates photorealistic still images, panoramas, and animations and runs inside SketchUp. If you can draw it in SketchUp, you can render it with IRender nXt.
With IRender nXt, generate superior images from your SketchUp models. IRender nXt is the perfect tool for architects, interior designers, landscape designers, set designers, or anyone who needs presentation quality images to share their designs. IRender nXt optimizes your workflow by saving your rendering preferences inside the SketchUp model and includes post-processing methods and filters.
IRender nXt Version Version 7.0 is available NOW!
Already an IRender nXt user? Get the Latest Version
You're invited to Download a Free 30-Day Trial
Read more about it here: IRender nXt 7.0
If you have a subscription, or if you purchased your license within the past 12 months, you can download and use the 7.0 release immediately.
- IES Lights - Choose from 30 IES Preset Light Profiles or browse the Internet for manufacturers' IES files.
- Material Styles - a fast and efficient way to explore design options for colors, textures, and materials
- Seamless integration with SketchUp.
- Auto Reflection - makes materials reflective by using a matching word pattern method in the material name.
Easy to Learn, Loaded with Features:
- Fine-tuned lighting, transparency, reflection, highlights and HDRi backgrounds.
- Render at any resolution
- Save renderings in popular image formats.
- Post-processing features included. Adjust brightness, saturation, contrast, and more.
- Single, multi-seat, and unlimited licenses.
- Discounts for Educators and Students
Try a fully-functional trial version free for 30 days. Visit the Render Plus Software website to learn more about how to put IRender nXt to work for you.
Rendering with SketchUp using IRender nXt
Our 450 page Reference Manual is available from Amazon as either a Kindle eBook or a printed manual.
A SketchUp Rendering Extension
IRender nXt is a powerful extension for rendering high-resolution images directly from SketchUp. IRender nXt is fully-integrated with Sketch Up materials, lighting, and components for complete control of interior, exterior, daytime or night-time scenes.
Top-quality rendering software doesn't have to be expensive. IRender nXt is professional, ray-tracing renderer that Sketch Up users can afford. A single seat license is just $499 USD and can be installed on both your laptop and desktop.
Easy To Use
With IRender nXt you can create beautiful rendered images from your SketchUp models with ease. Add interior and exterior lighting, control shadows, reflections and transparency. Anything that you can model in Sketch Up, you can render with IRender nxt.