We Believe We Can Improve Your Client Presentations
Imagine what images like those above will do for your next proposal!
IRender nXt is the only SketchUp renderer you’ll ever need. Our powerful plugin creates photorealistic still images, panoramas, and animations from right inside SketchUp. If you can draw it in SketchUp, you can render it with IRender nXt.
With IRender nXt, generate superior images from your SketchUp models. IRender nXt is the perfect tool for architects, interior designers, landscape designers, set designers, or anyone who needs presentation quality images to present their designs. IRender nXt optimizes your workflow by saving your rendering preferences inside the SketchUp model and also allows post-render updates (with our post-rendering processor) without starting over.ill do for your next proposal!
Features of IRender nXt:
- Seamless integration with SketchUp.
- Fine-tuned lighting, transparency, reflection, highlights and HDRi backgrounds.
- Render at any resolution or render quality desired; multiple export formats.
- Post-processing capabilities that include batch rendering, image filters and other real-time effects.
- Value-priced single, multi-seat and unlimited licenses.
Try a fully-functional trial version free for 30 days. Visit the Render Plus Software website to learn more about how to put IRender nXt to work for you.
Check our our Free - Live Webinars focusing on IRender nXt features.
IRender nXt is compatible with the latest version of SketchUp. Make sure to install the latest version of IRender nXt to match the latest version of SketchUp.
Rendering Tips - These tips will help you create more effective renderings.
- 1 Rendering Tips
- 2 Renderer Not Responding? A few Tests
- 3 Batch Rendering Option
- 4 Test Your Lighting Design
- 5 Biased or Unbiased? Why Choose When You Can Have Both!
- 6 Balance Lighting to Finish Your Renderings
- 7 Use SketchUp Layers to Reduce Rendering Times
- 8 Use reflective surfaces for a more realistic image
- 9 Use Section Planes for interior renderings
- 10 Use HDRi Skies to improve exterior renderings
- 11 Use 2 Pt Perspective for elevation changes
- 12 Use the Light Balancer for quick lighting adjustments
- 13 Use special Water Effects
- 14 Use Self Glow for glowing objects
- 15 Use Edge lines for better detail
- 16 Use images and textures for faster rendering
- 17 Use Panoramic Views to reveal entire model
Rendering with SketchUp using IRender nXt
Our 450 page Reference Manual is available from Amazon as either a Kindle eBook or a printed manual.
IRender nXt is a powerful plugin for rendering high-resolution images right inside SketchUp. IRender nXt is fully-integrated with Sketch Up materials, lighting, and components for complete control of interior, exterior, daytime or night-time scenes.
Top-quality rendering software doesn't have to be expensive. IRender nXt is professional, ray-tracing renderer that Sketch Up users can afford. A single seat license is just $499 USD and can be installed on both your laptop and desktop.
Easy To Use
With IRender nXt you can quickly and easily turn your Sketch Up designs into beautifully rendered images. Add interior and exterior lighting, control shadows, reflections and transparency. If you can design it in Sketch Up, you can render it with IRender nxt.