3DBrowser is a companion application for Sketchup.
It thumbnails and previews your sketchup files in Windows Explorer but it is also an essential tool to manage your pictures and 3D scenes assets.
It simplifies your life when you need to import meshes to sketchup as it supports many 3D formats such Collada, FBX, Cinema 4D, Modo, STL, Wavefront, Softimage, Lightwave, 3ds Max, Maya (...)
It relieves Sketchup and saves your time when you need to import polygonal data because 3DBrowser includes Polygon Cruncher, which is one of the best mesh optimizer on the market. Simplify your scene in a blink by removing 8 faces on 10, keeping all the details.
As a faithful dog with his master, 3DBrowser will become an essential part of your sketchup pipeline.
- Thumbnail and preview Sketchup files in Windows Explorer.
- Import/export from/to sketchup, fbx, 3d studio max, maya, softimage, stl, modo, cinema 4D, Lightwave, directX, vrml 1 & 2...
- Polygon Cruncher mesh optimizer with real time feedback.
- Multiple-folders content browsing.
- Built-in 3D file viewer and image viewer.
- 3D cleaning tools (confused points/coplanar faces merging, normal unifying...)
- Print images from your 3D files.
- Custom batch operations (conversion, optimization or anything else)
- Edit file description (keywords, comments...)