Skalp has been designed and built as an easy to use yet powerful Live Section Tool. It represents the key missing features needed to realize a long standing dream: Create your stunning plans and elevations inside SketchUp.
The Skalp development Team has its roots in architecture and 3D software, but that doesn't mean Skalp is for architects or Pro users only. SketchUp is being used in so many disciplines nowadays. Which is why we intended Skalp to be as 'generic' as possible. This means we do not want to change or disrupt your specific workflow.
"We feel Skalp should just try to respect whatever and however you're doing in SketchUp and simply boost your ability to create superb drawings."
- Automatic hatch patterned cross sections.
- Live updates, all model changes are tracked on the fly.
- Use Styles to remap the look in each scene.
- Fully supports nested groups and components.
- Supports multiple drawing scales in one model.
- Neat user interface filled with relevant features.
- The same Section represented in multiple ways.
- Each Scene can have its own cross section style.
- Intuitive and powerful mapping queries.
- Assign by layer, material, hatching or tagging.
- Patterns adapt to the drawing scale.
Skalp Pattern Designer
- Make awesome tileable Pattern textures for your Skalp Sections.
- Texturize your model in a new creative way.
- Import a zillion standard CAD patterns.
- Build your own from scratch.
- Supports scales, transparency, colors & line widths.
- Export to SketchUp Pro's LayOut. Persistent updates of Skalp sections in all scenes.
- Export to DXF includes real CAD hatch patterns.
- Batch export of scenes to DXF.
14-day FREE TRIAL license
You can activate a 14-day FREE TRIAL license after installing Skalp.
Buy a license
The price of the plugin is 79$ or 69€ and can be bought at our website www.skalp4sketchup.com
You can send your all your support questions to email@example.com