Whats New in Version 2.5: Reformatted Resize Input Box so prompts are not truncated on MACs.
Whats New in Version 2.1: Converted to vector icons for crisper look.
What's New in Version 2.0: SlickMoves now works with custom Axes you set using the SketchUp Axes tool. For more info watch the 2.0 video.
SlickMoves Version 1.0 Description:
14 indispensible tools for manipulating Components and Groups.
The familiar power tools of 2D graphics generalized to 3D:
- Rotate about Z axis by any angle (2 tools)
- Mirror about center X or Y (2)
- Resize (absolute or incremental) (1)
- Align (Left, Center, Right; Top, Middle, Bottom) (6)
- Equal Space (between objects or between their centers) (2)
- Display the Active Plane and XY Axes on any group or component. (1)
How they work:
- Select one or more OBJECTS (Component Instances and/or Groups)
- Click on one of the 14 SlickMoves tools.
- All selected Objects are "moved" IN ONE CLICK.
You never need to:
- Select vertices, intersections, handles or inferenced points.
- Measure or draw guides.
- Use Scale factors
- Use special keys (Shift, Alt, Ctrl)
This Means: 75% fewer clicks for many common design tasks. Fewer move mistakes. Much less zooming in and view rotation. More fluid design process.
Why? Because we live in a world dominated by gravity. Therefore, most Objects sit on a horizontal 2D plane. Many others are attached other 2D planes. Usually we want Objects stay on plane. Usually we want to move Objects in the local X or Y directions.
"Most elementary acts of design are 2 dimensional."
(Works in either SketchUp Make or SketchUp Pro: versions 16 and later.)
(Please send questions to the support email. Questions posted as Reviews may not be answered.)
Watch the 3 videos, download the free trial, read the help file.